Preferred Component Package
- KEF LS50 Meta Speakers
- Pro-Ject X1 Turntable
- Yamaha R-N803 Network Receiver
- Symbol Audio Preferred Speaker Cable
- 15% off any cabinet with the purchase of an audio package
Our preferred plus package is comprised of carefully selected award winning components that would pique the interest of even the most discerning audiophile. For minimal system with maximum sound, it doesn’t get much better than this.
KEF LS50 Meta – Speakers
An innovative concept inspired by the legendary LS3/5a, the LS50 mini monitor speaker is designed to bring a professional studio monitor concept into the home.
KEF’s LS50 speakers have become a generation defining cult classic in the world of audio. Recently updated after years of work, the NEW LS50 Meta features revolutionary technology with improved performance. Using baffle shaping, sound absorbing Metamaterial, and port design, the LS50 Meta reproduces your audio completely true and unaltered. The LS50 Meta radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean, and expansive sound with its Uni-Q driver array. This update is quickly becoming a well loved evolution of one of the most popular speakers ever made.
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 47Hz – 45kHz
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 79Hz – 28kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB
- Maximum Output: 106dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (min. 3.7 ohms)
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 11.9″ x 7.9″ x 10.9″
Pro-Ject X1 – Turntable
X1 is the 7th Generation of the hi-fi classic Pro-Ject 1, first presented in 1991, that put Pro-Ject on the map. This newest iteration features a completely reengineered carbon fiber / aluminum tone-arm with a resonance damping counterweight for lightning quick dynamics and resistance to external interference. The new 1.5kg non-resonant acrylic platter features an all new sub-platter drive system with stainless steel bearing, soft brass bushing, and Teflon mirrors for perfectly smooth rotation. As a special feature, this turntable comes with the lauded Sumkio Olympia cartridge Factory-Installed.
- precision belt drive system with vibration isolated synchronous motor
- main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- heavy acrylic platter superior resonance damping & felt mat
- redesigned 8.6″ carbon fiber/aluminum tonearm with VTA and azimuth adjustment capabilities
- resonance damping counterweight design
- advanced factory mounted Sumiko Olympia Cartridge
- gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 4.9″ x 16.3″ x 13.1″
Yamaha R-N803 – Network Receiver
The R-N803 is the perfect mix of Yamaha’s state-of-the-art amplification and wireless technologies. This feature packed amp offers host to a variety of both wired and wireless analog and digital inputs allowing you to enjoy your music how you want. Exclusive for stereo receivers at this price point, the R-N803 boasts YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) to correct for environmental factors ensuring you have studio quality sound reproduced exactly as the artists intended.
- Phono input terminals for turntables and optical/coaxial audio inputs for TV
- Two channels of 145 W high-power output (0.019% THD)
- Wi-Fi, Wireless Direct, Bluetooth, and AirPlay
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Napster, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL and Deezer
- DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC, WAV, AIFF 192 kHz/24-bit, Apple Lossless 96 kHz/24-bit playback from SABRE 9006AS 192 kHz/24-bit DAC (from ESS technology)
- YPAO, Yamaha’s acoustic optimizer with Precision EQ, Volume, and Reflected Sound Control
- Pure Direct and ToP-ART design to faithfully preserve the integrity of your music
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
- Weight: 24.3 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 17 1/8″ x 6″ x 15 7/16″
Preferred Speaker Cable
The Preferred Speaker Cables were specified for this speaker package by Symbol Audio and feature 14 AWG wires each comprised of 41 strands of 30 AWG commercial grade annealed copper for excellent signal transmission. Our preferred cables are covered in a premium nylon braiding and are terminated with gold-plated banana plugs for ease of use and looks. Each cable is 10 ft long and hand assembled to order.
Your hifi system and vinyl deserve a cabinet that has been designed with the same quality and attention to detail that you have put into curating your record collection. Complete your setup with one of SYMBOL audio’s bench-made solid wood cabinets, 15% when purchased with an audio package.