Preferred Component Package
- KEF LS50 Speakers
- Pro-Ject Xpression Carbon Classic Turntable
- Yamaha R-N803 Network Receiver
- Symbol Audio Preferred Speaker Cable
- 15% off any cabinet with the purchase of an audio package
Our preferred plus package is comprised of carefully selected award winning components that would pique the interest of even the most discerning audiophile. For minimal system with maximum sound, it doesn’t get much better than this.
KEF LS50 – Speakers
An innovative concept inspired by the legendary LS3/5a, the LS50 mini monitor speaker is designed to bring a professional studio monitor concept into the home.
Rarely the case in such a compact design, the LS50 monitor delivers a rich, multi-dimensional ‘soundstage experience’ that is out of all proportion to its size. Patent-pending acoustic designs, together with state-of-the-art technologies from KEF’s latest flagship Blade loudspeaker, provide the ultimate studio experience – even in the smallest of spaces.
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 47Hz – 45kHz
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 79Hz – 28kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB
- Maximum Output: 106dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8? (min.3.7?)
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 11.9″ x 7.9″ x 10.9″
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC – Turntable
The 1Xpression Carbon Classic is the 6th Generation of the hi-fi classic Pro-Ject 1, first presented in 1991, that put Pro-Ject on the map. This newest iteration features a completely reengineered carbon fiber tone-arm with EVO-technology and innovative gimbal design with a resonance damping counterweight. The complex platter construction features advanced thermoplastic elastomers used in sandwich construction with aluminum alloy for optimized resonance. As a special feature, this turntable comes with the outstanding 2M Silver cartridge, which features silver spools for ultimate fidelity.
- Precision Belt Drive system with synchronous motor
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- Heavy steel sandwich platter with TPE technology for superior resonance damping & felt mat
- 8.6″ carbon tonearm with Evo Kardan rings
- Resonance damping counterweight design
- Advanced factory mounted Ortofon 2m Sivler
- Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
- Weight: 12.12 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 16.3″ x 4.6″ x 12.6″
Yamaha R-N803 – Network Receiver
The R-N803 is the perfect mix of Yamaha?s state-of-the-art amplification and wireless technologies. This feature packed amp offers host to a variety of both wired and wireless analog and digital inputs allowing you to enjoy your music how you want. Exclusive for stereo receivers at this price point, the R-N803 boasts YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer) to correct for environmental factors ensuring you have studio quality sound reproduced exactly as the artists intended.
- Phono input terminals for turntables and optical/coaxial audio inputs for TV
- Two channels of 145 W high-power output (0.019% THD)
- Wi-Fi?, Wireless Direct, Bluetooth, and AirPlay
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Napster, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL and Deezer
- DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC, WAV, AIFF 192 kHz/24-bit, Apple Lossless 96 kHz/24-bit playback from SABRE 9006AS 192 kHz/24-bit DAC (from ESS technology)
- YPAO ? Yamaha’s acoustic optimizer with Precision EQ, Volume, and Reflected Sound Control
- Pure Direct and ToP-ART design to faithfully preserve the integrity of your music
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
- Weight: 24.3 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 17 1/8″ x 6″ x 15 7/16″
Preferred Speaker Cable
The Preferred Speaker Cables were specified for this speaker package by Symbol Audio and feature 14 AWG wires each comprised of 41 strands of 30 AWG commercial grade annealed copper for excellent signal transmission. Our preferred cables are covered in a premium nylon braiding and are terminated with gold-plated banana plugs for ease of use and looks. Each cable is 10 ft long and hand assembled to order.
Your hifi system and vinyl deserve a cabinet that has been designed with the same quality and attention to detail that you have put into curating your record collection. Complete your setup with one of SYMBOL audio’s bench-made solid wood cabinets, 15% when purchased with an audio package.