All of our products are designed and built to the highest standards; with proper care they should last a lifetime.
- Solid Wood cabinets are finished with a durable, low sheen topcoat designed to protect the wood while letting the beauty of the color and grain show through. To clean and brighten the surface we recommend wiping your walnut cabinet with a high quality lemon oil polish such as Weiman’s which contains UV inhibitors.
- Solid color lacquer finishes require little more than a periodic wipe with a soft damp cloth to clean the surface.
- Do not allow liquids to sit on the surface of your cabinet for prolonged periods, always use a protective coaster if placing hot or cold beverages on the cabinet.
- Electronic components with rubber feet can, over time, leave permanent marks. We recommend adding felt pads to the bottom of any rubber bumpers.
- Natural wood will gradually change color from exposure to sunlight. If possible rotate items placed on the surface of your cabinet to avoid light and dark spotting.
- To prevent warping and minimize the natural expansion and contraction of solid wood, maintain consistent humidity levels in your home.
Leather is a naturally durable material, but should be kept away from extreme sunlight and heat to prevent dryness or cracking over time. The application of leather conditioner can slow these reactions. We recommend applying a good quality leather conditioner to leather parts every 6 months.