Elite Component Package
- KEF R5 Speakers
- Clear Audio Concept Turntable
- Yamaha A-S1100 Integrated Amplifier
- Symbol Audio Elite Speaker Cable
- 15% off any cabinet with the purchase of an audio package
Our Elite package is comprised of carefully selected award winning components that would pique the interest of even the most discerning audiophile. For a component system, this is as good as it gets.
KEF R5 – Speakers
KEF engineers do not believe in compromise. The new R5 contains the same Uni-Q as its more expensive brothers, with a 125mm (5in.) midrange driver and 25mm (1 in.) aluminium dome tweeter producing incredible levels of detail. Every material, dimension, and component have been exhaustively designed, auditioned, and refined resulting in over 1000 changes from the last model. The R5 brings the features and technology of the extreme high-end to an affordable package delivering a transparent uncolored sound that leaves nothing to be desired.
- Design: Three-way bass reflex
- Shadow Flares around drivers reduce harmful cabinet diffraction
- Constrained Layer Damping system utilises internal braces joined by a ?lossy? interface and is highly effective at dissipating unwanted vibrations that would otherwise artificially change the sound and music.
- Flexible Port Technology designed with computational fluid dynamics, the flare and profile of each port is calculated to delay the onset of turbulence, while the flexible port walls prevent longitudinal resonances from colouring the midrange.
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array & Bass Driver
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 38Hz – 50kHz
- Typical in-room bass response (-6dB): 29Hz
- Frequency Response (?3dB): 58Hz – 28kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 400 Hz, 2.9kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87dB
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8? (min.3.7?)
- Weight: 60.2 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 40.4″ x 10.7″ x 13.5″
Clearaudio Concept ? Turntable
The Clearaudio Concept is an elegantly styled turntable package featuring a level of groundbreaking technology usually only found in turntables over $10,000, combining plug-and-play simplicity with outstanding sound quality and affordability. Made in Germany, every aspect of this turntable is crafted to exacting specification and all parameters, even the tracking and anti-skating force, are adjusted in the factory for optimal out-of-the-box performance. This genuine, timeless and modern design guarantees a flawless musical enjoyment for decades.
- Made in Germany
- 2-piece 30mm-thick POM platter
- Polished tempered steel bearing shaft within sintered bronze bushings
- Mirror polished teflon thrust pad
- Belt-driven by a decoupled DC motor
- 33, 45, and 78 rpm at the turn of a dial
- Fine tune speed adjustment controls
- Factory Mounted Concept MM phono cartridge
- Gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling for massively reduced risk of acoustical feedback
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 16.5″ x 5.5″ x 13.8″
Yamaha A-S1100 ? Integrated Amplifier
The A-S1100 is Yamaha?s statement to exacting audio fidelity and faithful reproduction. Enjoy superior audio quality with dedicated single-ended and high-grade integrated amplification that draws out all of the emotional and dynamic sound from your favorite sources as a result of meticulous circuit design and over a century of audio engineering. Some may find the absence of modern A/V features a serious fault or cause for criticism. But with this amplifier, Yamaha demonstrates its dedication to the idea that perfection is not the absence of fault or error, but the serious pursuit of performance along certain dimensions with the readiness to subordinate those which are inessential or, perhaps, even trivial. The A-S1100 is an ode to Yamaha?s pursuit of perfection and a piece that any audiophile would be proud to have in their system.
- Floating and balanced power amplifier with MOSFETs
- All-stage fully discrete configuration for strong reproduction of high frequencies
- Large capacity power supply delivers energetic, dynamic sound with a fast response
- Symmetrical design in pursuit of ideal stereo reproduction
- Superior quality electronic volume control for optimum sound dynamics and an energetic feel
- Thorough low-impedance design ensures powerful bass response
- Discretely configured phono amp
- Level meters visually reflect the dynamics in the music (peak / VU)
- 160W per channel stereo power (4 ohms)
- Weight: 51.4 lbs
- Dimension (W x H x D): 17 1/8″ x 6 1/8″ x 18 1/4″
Elite Speaker Cable
The Elite Speaker Cables were specified for this speaker package by Symbol Audio and feature 12 AWG wires each comprised of 60 strands of 30 AWG commercial grade annealed copper for excellent signal transmission. Our preferred cables are covered in a premium nylon braiding and are terminated with gold-plated locking banana plugs that expand into terminal for improved contact area. Each cable is 10 ft long and hand assembled to order.
Your hifi system and vinyl deserve a cabinet that has been designed with the same quality and attention to detail that you have put into curating your record collection. Complete your setup with one of SYMBOL audio?s bench-made solid wood cabinets, 15% when purchased with an audio package.